TIPS FOR TAKING VERIFICATION PHOTOSFollow these guidelines for taking photos that’ll allow us to complete the verification process as quickly as possible:
• Avoid using the flash setting on your camera; it tends to leave whiteout areas.
• Don’t use filters. It may look as though you’ve tampered with your documents.
• Make sure that all photos are in-focus.
• Preview the photos before you send them. Be sure you’ve fully captured and can clearly read all the information on the documentation.
• Don’t submit any scanned documents. We can only accept photos as it allows us to confirm that the documents are in your possession.
DRIVER’S LICENSE PHOTO• Take a clear, close-up photo.
• To protect your privacy, you may cover up all information except for address and signature. Accomplish this using your thumb, or small piece of paper to cover your private information. For example, see below.
• If you’re not comfortable with sharing this picture then we would require a picture of a recent bill that shows your name and address so we can confirm your billing address.
THE PAYMENT CARD, IN YOUR NAME*, THAT YOU WANT TO USE FOR PAYMENT• A clear photo of the payment card.
• To protect your privacy, you may cover up all but the last four numbers on your card
• Make sure the name on the card, the expiration date, and the last 4 digits are visible.
*If you uploaded a payment card belonging to someone else, it may significantly delay your approval or may lead to your order being cancelled.