- Complete Plug-n-Play replacement for the factory Fuel Pump Control Module in late-model Volkswagen Automotive Group vehicles using high-capacity, aftermarket, in-tank Low Pressure Fuel Pumps (LPFPs), such as the Audi TTRS (VAG Part No. 8J0 919 051 E), DeatschWerks DW400, or the Walbro/TIA F90000267/F90000274 (450 LPH), Walbro/TIA F90000285 (525LPH)
- Interfaces directly with the ECU and eliminates diagnostic trouble codes (DTCs)
- Fully programmable/configurable pump duty slope control with our easy to use TorqVFM PC software
- TorqVFM software provides live-viewing, data-logging and playback of ECU-commanded vs. Pump-actual duty helping to diagnose ECU tuning or fuel system mechanical issues
- PM4 is the first and only LPFP driver solution on the market that lets the ECU perform complete closed-loop control of the requested fuel system pressure regardless of what aftermarket LPFP is used. Want to run a 23A, 525LPH Walbro F90000285 E85 pump under full control of the ECU? PM4 will let you do that. The ability to use any aftermarket LPFP, while keeping the ECU in complete control of its operation, is a key distinguishing feature not available with any competing LPFP solution
- Supports big turbo setups by removing the traditional LPFP fueling bottleneck and permitting the fuel system to hold any ECU-requested pressure
- A truly scalable solution. A single PM4 can drive two LPFPs in parallel Regardless of the preferred fuel system configuration, the ECU retains complete control of the low-pressure fuel system's operation
- Works with any LPFP set-up that draws less than 36A at peak load and peak duty. With the PM4 you are not sacrificing future flexibility and limiting your options by using a fueling solution that only lets you use one particular LPFP make/model
- Works with any ECU tuning package, or even without any ECU tuning at all. With the PM4 you are not limiting your options by using a fueling solution that forces you to use only one vendor's ECU tuning suite.
- Compatible with voltage boosting modules and new high-voltage LPFPs rated for up to 20V
- Integrates seamlessly with the vehicle's factory electrical systems
- Supplied with vehicle-specific Plug-n-Play Harness Adapters that transfer maximum power to the LPFP sender through thick 10AWG (5.0mm^2) wires - a feature not available with inferior solutions that reuse the factory PWM control module with its thin factory LPFP wiring
- Reliable, easy to install and operate.
- Overdesigned using the highest-quality automotive and industrial grade electronic components that far exceed the operating ratings and endurance of the vehicle's OEM electronic modules
- Built and tested in Canada
Torqbyte PM4 is an advanced low-pressure fuel pump (LPFP) driver module designed as a complete Plug-n-Play replacement for the factory VAG fuel pump PWM control module in order to overcome the challenges of increased fueling in VAG returnless direct injection fuel systems where the ECU and the factory fuel pump pulse width modulator (PWM) control module perform closed loop control of the fuel system line pressure.