At CTS Turbo we are proud to announce our new intercooler charge pipes for the B9 Audi A4, A5, AllRoad 1.8T/2.0T.
The OEM charge piping uses a rubber hose as turbo outlet connection and plastic cold-side pipes with a flow-impeding “resonator”. Factory piping is not optimized for performance; so we had to step in and make our charge pipe set of 2.5″ aluminum mandrel-bent tube. Our parts replace soft turbo outlet hose and the small resonated plastic throttle body pipe.
All of the components included in the CTS charge pipe set work flawlessly together to provide increased efficiency, horsepower and torque throughout the entire power-band. By removing the restricting resonator on the cold-side piping, you can enjoy a slight increase in turbo sound!
- 2.5″ Mandrel Bent Aluminium Pipe Set
- 1/8″ NPT Bung for Water/Meth injetion (with plug)
- Robust Black Powdercoat Finish
- 4 ply silicon connector
- Stainless Steel Clamps
- Laser-etched CTS Turbo Logo
- Necessary Installation hardware
- Compatible with factory or upgraded intercoolers
- Compatible with factory or upgraded turbo outlet fitting (Turbo Muffler Delete)
- 2017+ B9 Audi A4 1.8T/2.0T (FWD and Quattro)
- 2017+ B9 Audi A5 1.8T/2.0T (FWD and Quattro)
- 2017+ B9 Audi AllRoad